All Reader Reviews of...
551 Fifth Ave., New York, NY, 10017
at 45th St.
By Zippin on 7/19/2013
Well the above review is a little outdated (as well as the comments below.) Morton's has completely renovated it's dining room and it's absolutely breathtaking. Morton's has always prided itself on great service with the best steaks and they have never failed me! The New York Strip, medium rare is still by far the best in the city.
Been There,Done That.Now Try The Rest.
By adsong on 7/1/2003
With many many wonderful steak places in New York,such as Maloney & Purcelli,Peter Luger's,The Palm,Ben Benson's,Sparks,Post House and others,Morton's takes a back seat in my book.Not because the food lacks quality,(Although it can be disappointing)or because the service is not up to par. Morton's seems dark,lacking elegance, and not inviting,especially to the beautiful femmes.And I've tried most of them (Not the femmes....The restaurants,that is)Go figure.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s