All Reader Reviews of...
46 Gansevoort St., New York, NY, 10014
at Greenwich St.
Great Food , Great Time! Great Brunch
By dme13 on 5/26/2009
Can't wait to go back this Saturday for Brunch. or dinner, romantic place and good food and value.
Nero? How about ZERO
By Amandalala on 4/29/2009
Do not bother with this establishment that encourages the treatment of its customers to be handled with arrogance, apathy and provocation to "take it outside" to sort it out. The music was DEAFENING and a simple request to turn it down a bit (from more than the people in my party) was answered by the manager with, "This is our CONCEPT, I can not do anything about it". And then mocking followed from the staff and DJs. The music got louder and we had to yell to be heard and ironically the manager asked, "why are you yelling at me?." If decency did not rule my general behavior I would have pummeled him him right there. If your concept of Sunday Brunch is an absolute waste of time and you want to be irritated beyond reason while eating very average food, Nero is perfect for you.
Last Dinner of a Girls Weekend!
By Bonster on 10/20/2008
My girlfriends and I wined & dined at Nero our last night in NY for our Girls Trip. The food was wonderful! I had the Penne Primavera...my mouth is watering just thinking about it ; ) The atmosphere is very cool & chill. I will definately go back when I am in NY again!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More