All Reader Reviews of...
202 E. 7th St., New York, NY, 10009
nr. Ave. B
Great for a laid back evening with friends
By skang0504 on 12/12/2006
I just spent an evening at Satsko for a birthday party and it was a perfect mix of an intimate setting and social atmosphere. The best was the bartender (warren) who made the evening fun and relaxing. I would definitely recommend this place for a low-key party if you are in the east village neighborhood.The food was simple but good. The sake list was great. This place is small, so i would only recommend it for a group of 20 friends or so.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s