All Reader Reviews of...
248 Mercer St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. 3rd St.
tasty, but need to clean up the place
By gbchoe on 1/10/2010
Coffee and food, just awesome!!!! However, they need to put some effort to clean up the place, and the atmosphere will be whole a lot better!!! coffee lids and dirty napkins were rolling on the floor. The bathroom... omg.... just doesn't go with great interior and high quality coffee. I hope they keep the place cleaner and neater. If so, the place is perfect, perfect, perfect. I only have two thumbs, but I give 10 thumbs up!!!! for the taste of coffee and interior. Also, I love how they give farms good living wage. I wish more coffee business do the same thing. Definiately, I'll come again for the coffee! If cleaner, I'll come here for business, as well. I only been to mercer st. I'm going to try other think coffee store.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu