Very spicy and can be a bit oily depending on the disk, but it's really good food!
By tbonds67 on 12/27/2010
The best hot & spicy sichuan food you will get in NYC, period! I challenge anyone who normally orders lunch from their local American-ized Chinese restaurant to instead try this place. And if you like pork, try the 2 or 3 fresh bacon dishes. Really good!
Yummy Chinese Midtown
By randirosen on 12/14/2007
Good find..made a reservation 30 minutes prior on a Friday night during holiday season and they got us in right on time. The chicken and Spinach soup was very average but they knocked us out with there Lo Mein and the Chicken Breast with Asparagus! Salt & Pepper Prawns were also tasty but it said nothing about them being fried on the menu, which they were. Over all I would recommend this restaurant. Tasty and normal (not trendy) chinese food. I hear the take out is great also.
Spoiled meat, beyond rude staff
By foodie1 on 9/9/2009
I've been to this restaurant often. Some of the dishes are very good. But one in five times, I would get spoiled food. Worse than getting spoiled food is getting rude service. Some of the waiters are fine. But some of the others are the rudest people I have ever encountered. Rude to the point of being mean. The location is convenient to work but I will never go back.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week