All Reader Reviews of...
1435 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10021
nr. 75th St.
Very Very Good
By melaineelawrence on 2/27/2011
Just got back from this restaurant and We had appetizers, dinner and desert and all of it was fabulous. Food was freshly made. We were not disappointed. I am happy I chose this place and I would definetly go back and have dinner once again. Trust me you won't be disappointed. It is a little cramped but so is most restaurants in New York.
GREAT Food + RUDE HOSTESS= ?????
By ccb799 on 9/25/2010
RUDE ALERT RUDE ALERT Rude hostess destroyed dinner. They need to fix this now!
Great! Great! Great! Hidden Gem!
By Bosstone on 1/27/2008
Such a nice dining experience! The food was great. The service was wonderful. The food... excellent. We have been back several times now. Great prices too. Can't beat it! (Would take kids but early in the night... it is a little place.)
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- The Rise of the Power Sushi Restaurant
- 25-Ton Potato Spill Blocks Off North Carolina Highway for Hours
- Man Who Sprayed Rodenticide in Whole Foods Believed People Were Trying to Poison Him
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More