All Reader Reviews of...
250 Dekalb Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11205
nr. Vanderbilt Ave.
By Arseni Mouchinski (NY MAG) on 10/24/2007
It does not get better...
By Chatt on 6/7/2007
Words cannot explain how delicious the food is! By far the best restaurant I have ever been to...ever! But it is not only the food (even if it was it would be more than worth it) it is everything about the place. It is the atmosphere, it is the people, I would move in if I could :) My boyfriend and I went for our anniversary, Valentines Day, we have brought friends and family, I think everyone should experience such perfection!
What went wrong here???
By al718 on 3/15/2007
So happy to see this place open near my apartment and love the fact that it's BYOB. Ordered the mussels which many were unopened, rubbery and long dead. The salmon entree was ok but they forgot the artichokes. This could be a great place, but with only 1 server and 1 chef they both tend to get weeded and the food/service suffers.
IF YOU HAVENÂ’T EATEN HERE YET, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
By queenofthenile on 11/21/2006
To be quite honest, after my first dining experience at Abistro, I didn't want to tell anyone about it. Not because it was bad, but because it was so GOOD!!! I wanted to have a spot to go to that only I knew about, but after some consideration, I told everyone I knew. Food this amazing should be shared. The dishes are well seasoned and the flavors are like a tantalizing treat for your palate. The food is filling without being heavy. You must try the mussels. You'll want to drink the sauce, believe me!!! Don't leave without indulging in the bread pudding...oh, my God...I think it's time for a well deserved trip to Abistro. Tell Abdoul & Cassandra, I sent you. They are such a beautiful couple. They make you feel like your dining in their home. ENJOY!!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu