All Reader Reviews of...
718 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY, 10025
nr. 95th St.
By caraberry1 on 1/22/2011
We really enjoyed eating at Acqua last night. The space is lovely, and the food was delicious. We split a gnocchi and then ordered the salmon and balsamic chicken. With tea, coffee, and a shared dessert, we were set back $70 - not bad for delicious, casual Italian. Definitely recommend.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More