All Reader Reviews of...
718 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY, 10025
nr. 95th St.
By caraberry1 on 1/22/2011
We really enjoyed eating at Acqua last night. The space is lovely, and the food was delicious. We split a gnocchi and then ordered the salmon and balsamic chicken. With tea, coffee, and a shared dessert, we were set back $70 - not bad for delicious, casual Italian. Definitely recommend.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu