All Reader Reviews of...
54 Stone St., New York, NY, 10004
nr. Hanover Sq.
Pizza with an attitude
By PATS on 7/24/2008
Yes, the pizza is great, but the staff has an attitude. This is a big city, so who needs them?
A great time for all ages
By hoshea on 4/29/2008
I had the best time of my life at this restaurant. I've been here with my wife on a date, and out with all of my grand children. It is perfect for kids, and even better for adults.
Good food, rude service
By 2Pumpkin2 on 3/20/2008
The pizza here is good, as are the salads, but the service is slow, condescending and, frankly, rude. Believe it or not, in response to our (second) request for the check, the server actually told us to "F**k off." Even more maddening is the manager's response when we told him what happened - he asked us what prompted the server to make that remark, and implied that some action of ours was probably deserving of such treatment. It's really is a shame because I'll miss the pizza, but I just can't support a place that would subject paying customers to such abuse.
Can we have "1" minute to digest - NO!!
By vmedeiros on 5/9/2007
I work only a block away from Adrienne's Pizza Bar. It became a regular thing to go at least twice a week with my co-workers for pizza. However, the last time I went to Adrienne's I had a horrible experience. After paying the check, not even a minute passed and we were told to leave because there were people waiting for our table. I was in shock. This is completely unacceptable no matter the wait. I can understand if we were there for hours but we were barely there a half hour. I will no longer be spending my lunch break at Adrienne's Pizza Bar.
Who would've thought there was quality food in the Financial District?
By ChoklityTART on 10/20/2006
Came here today for lunch with a friend. It was a pleasant break. I was expecting a long line on a Friday, we were seated within 3 minutes of standing in line. Service was fast, salad was excellant, pizza was gynormous - overall a great experience.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl