By JoanneD727 on 7/6/2010
My family is Greek, and we are harsh critics. Went this weekend, and the food was absolutely spectacular. Every single item was delicious.
By restaurantfairy on 10/30/2010
Aegean Cove, was my first foray into Greek food and I have to say that I think I hit the bonanza on my first try. What a great little restaurant this is, tucked away in a quiet part of Steinway street in Astoria. The minute you enter Aegean Cove, Â you are enveloped in the warmth that exudes from every corner of this restaurant. Everyone is so friendly, you feel like you are eating in someoneâ€™s dinning room. The food was good. I liked some dishes more than others and would have loved to have tried more. The waiter was so helpful and patient with us as we mulled over our choices for a rather long time. For pictures and more food details click on this link: http://therestaurantfairy.com/2010/03/01/aegean-cove-traditional-greek-cuisine/
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More