By restaurantfairy on 10/30/2010
Aegean Cove, was my first foray into Greek food and I have to say that I think I hit the bonanza on my first try. What a great little restaurant this is, tucked away in a quiet part of Steinway street in Astoria. The minute you enter Aegean Cove, Â you are enveloped in the warmth that exudes from every corner of this restaurant. Everyone is so friendly, you feel like you are eating in someoneâ€™s dinning room. The food was good. I liked some dishes more than others and would have loved to have tried more. The waiter was so helpful and patient with us as we mulled over our choices for a rather long time. For pictures and more food details click on this link: http://therestaurantfairy.com/2010/03/01/aegean-cove-traditional-greek-cuisine/
By JoanneD727 on 7/6/2010
My family is Greek, and we are harsh critics. Went this weekend, and the food was absolutely spectacular. Every single item was delicious.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages