- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
269 Columbus Ave., New York, NY, 10023
nr. 73rd St.
By jacqueline.wladis on 5/26/2015
Order everything. It's so delicious. Nothing is bad and the service was AMAZING. Also very cool cocktails. The guacamole was incredible, make sure you order that!
Don't Waste your time or money.
By Hfisher on 10/1/2012
I walked in at 5pm on a Monday by myself to get something to eat and have some wine at the bar. The bartender was rude, unattentive and let my food die at the end of the bar for 15 mins while she flirted with the guy next to me. She closed out and left before the night shift walked through the front door meanwhile I had no drink and my burger was cold. The night shift (which I figured would be better) decided to do a deep clean at 6pm. They sprayed cleaner in the guests directions while loudly talking about how dirty the place is and pointing out the number of health code violations. The Manager just sat at the bar watching this all go down. They cleaned the entire bar and never once asked how I was doing. I will never come back but did stay longer than usual because I was so entertained at how bad the staff and management are.
By daisy5115 on 7/22/2012
My son and I stumbled across this place after a day in Central Park. The open air dining on the sidewalk is partial glass walls, but a nice breeze and great people watching. Big screen TV, etc. I really enjoyed the music, Standards, mixed with current, I like that. The food. I had a celantro daquari, which was very good, we also enjoyed the quacamole, tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwich. They offered extra chips and a nice salsa. We were not thrilled with the "donuts", which were nicely presented with a chocolate dip, but not so tasty. Good prices and nice atmosphere on a summer day.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama
- The Future of Vegan Food Could Include Artificial Oysters and Veggie-Based Blue Cheese
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month