All Reader Reviews of...
19-06 Ditmars Blvd., Queens, NY, 11105
at 19th St.
very poor service
By pinkyf on 7/22/2012
if you're willing to wait for more than an hour and see others who came after you get their food first then go to agnanti. in taverna kyclades you're prepared to wait an hour and you can plan around it, but the moment you're seated food comes in the next minute to 10. or go to elias near astoria blvd. they have good food and the wait is not long.
quaint little Greek resto in Astoria
By evealvir on 10/11/2010
Had lunch at this snug friendly eatery that's rated to be the best in Astoria. Being six in number, we were able to share great tasting dishes. The food was outstanding but small in portion (reminder that the recession is not really over), the stringbean side dish was tasty but overcooked, the lamb chops were perfect but too few and two of us didn't have any, the mussels were good, the calamari great and the red snapper was delish. Cost was $140 with coffee, no wine (they ran out of reds!), but they came out with a small plate of soft biscotti with sour cream + a candle for our birthday celebrant.
Had a wonderful meal and time with friends
By adean on 7/4/2008
I ate lunch there with friends from work. Our Greek friend ordered all the food for us and we enjoyed every item. It was all new to me and inspired me to take more of interest in greek food. I have eaten at other Greek restaurants occassionally in New York and Queens but never cared for the food. But Agnanti had great food and prepared well. It helps to have a Greek friend who knows what to order. The servers were friendly, the place clean and cozy. We ate on a warm summer day so the restaurant windows were levered up giving a outdoor cafe experienc. A very pleasant experience. I recommend the place to others and will certainly return on my own.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu