All Reader Reviews of...
1425 York Ave., New York, NY, 10021
nr. 76th St.
Worst Experience of My Life
By cweil88 on 6/26/2009
Absolutely horrible. Waited over an hour for my phone just to have the delivery man curse me out. The restaurant couldn't care less. They just said he couldn't speak English (after he had said some choice English words to me) and that they couldn't refund my order because the food was already made. I never got my food.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama