All Reader Reviews of...
412 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. 8th St.
You forgot to mention the Albanese men hitting on you.
By sakuranyc on 10/24/2008
I live a half a block away..ergo, I lazily order often. The garlic knots are wyere it's at- the Sophia Loren pe is delicious, but I would sta y about from the pan pies. Maybe it's just not my thing, but I am not so much a fan of hard as rock pizza edges. The philly steak hero is legit. Do it. And you can get a basic burger w/ cheese, fries, lettuce and tomato for $4.50. Better tasting and cheaper than say McDonalds. It is what it is.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s