All Reader Reviews of...
246 E. 44th St., New York, NY, 10017
nr. Second Ave.
By soren on 12/31/2006
The decor was quite good. Our waitor, who i think was also the manager was very pleasant, very officiant and polite. I went with my family; we had the meat paella, which was very dissapointing, the lamb, which was not the best, but o.k, a seafood dish, which i'm not sure about and the serloin steak, which had a...different flavor. The best part was definately our waitor.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus