- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
157 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10003
nr. 10th St.
An East Village Gem You Must Visit: Alder
By sprungonfood on 2/13/2014
An East Village neighborhood gem that I could return to over and over again is Alder. The restaurant's aesthetic is sleek and minimalist, but the food is vibrant and exciting. The focus is on small plates with mostly familiar and accessible foods, but prepared and presented in a unique and special way. To start off, I had a cocktail. One of the things that I think is brilliant that Alder does is, they offer a few of their signature cocktails in half portions aka, "shorts". You can read the rest of my review with photos here: sprungonfood.com/2014/02/12/alder
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu