All Reader Reviews of...
64 Fulton St., New York, NY, 10038
nr. Gold St.
Critic's Pick? I dont think so
By ch0psticks118 on 1/9/2008
Sure, the pictures of the restaurant on their official site may be appealing but I went there to have lunch with a couple of friends and it was nothing like how we expected. Poor service and most of my friends have agreed that their website "was a lie". Served on plastic plates [not shown on site] and constantly staring at you like you're going to steal something [was sitting there for a couple of hours eating our food a problem when the restaurant was near empty?] For an affordable meal.. go for it.. but i do recommend better that I've been to before but definitely not here
Best Falafel in New York
By livelikeriley on 3/4/2009
I love this place! Not only is the food good (and worth the slight premium for the price) but the owner and his entire family who work there are fantastic! They even remember my preferences for just how I like it. A great place, please visit!
By ed_5403 on 1/16/2010
Purchase the Shish tawook which came with a nice salad, great hummus, pita to go. Chicken was chargrilled nicely, service was quick, will definately go back to try the lamb and bada ganoush
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu