All Reader Reviews of...
64 Fulton St., New York, NY, 10038
nr. Gold St.
By ed_5403 on 1/16/2010
Purchase the Shish tawook which came with a nice salad, great hummus, pita to go. Chicken was chargrilled nicely, service was quick, will definately go back to try the lamb and bada ganoush
Best Falafel in New York
By livelikeriley on 3/4/2009
I love this place! Not only is the food good (and worth the slight premium for the price) but the owner and his entire family who work there are fantastic! They even remember my preferences for just how I like it. A great place, please visit!
Critic's Pick? I dont think so
By ch0psticks118 on 1/9/2008
Sure, the pictures of the restaurant on their official site may be appealing but I went there to have lunch with a couple of friends and it was nothing like how we expected. Poor service and most of my friends have agreed that their website "was a lie". Served on plastic plates [not shown on site] and constantly staring at you like you're going to steal something [was sitting there for a couple of hours eating our food a problem when the restaurant was near empty?] For an affordable meal.. go for it.. but i do recommend better that I've been to before but definitely not here
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam
- Beyond Meat Debuts Its First ‘Fresh’ Veggie Burger at Whole Foods