All Reader Reviews of...
862 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10017
nr. 46th St.
BEST TURKISH FOOD AND SERVICE IN MANHATTAN.
By sso123 on 12/8/2012
excellent food and service.
Excellent Istanbul style Turkish food
By haki on 8/19/2010
"Excellent place for lunch!and dinner One of my favorite Turkish restaurant in NYC. Very comfortable seating and good service. I love their eggplant salad and chicken Kabba (very juicy, tender and tasty!). It is a nice place in mid-town for business lunch." and Dinner.
BEST TURKISH FOOD IN NEWYORK
By BEYOGLU3 on 3/30/2010
A very good restaurant. Food is excellent. We eate a perfect Shish and Chicken Kebab. Service and athmosphere is wonderful. Perfect location. I can not wait for a good weather for Terrace Luncheon and Dining. this is great lokation for dinner and lunch if you wanna have nice turkish meal you sould defenitley go to ali baba at this restaurant
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations