All Reader Reviews of...
76 Clinton St., New York, NY, 10002
at Rivington St.
You Can't Tell A Book By Its Cover
By ragster on 2/1/2003
Don't let the look fool you. This is one of New York's treasures. The plain and simple corner "Bodega look" befits the "look" of the neighborhood and the food is as complex and rich as the history and the present gentrification of the very same neigborhood. Some of the best food we have had in New York at VERY reasonable prices. Everything we ate from apps to desert left us all looking at each other and saying "WOW, I am impressed". We indulge in New York's finest a great deal and this will become a stand by for sure. The menu is small but varied and everything on it is perfect! The wine list goes along with the rest of the menu, short, well selected and reasonable. Go as you are and I promise you will return often!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight