All Reader Reviews of...
115 Allen St., New York, NY, 10002
at Delancey St.
BIg Price Small Portions
By summergirl on 12/25/2007
The service was horrific. The hostess sat us 45 minutes late, with no apology and a big attitude. She also asked if she could cut in front of me on the bathroom line to refill the soap. What happened to courtesy and customer service? The price tag is high and the portions are small, the attitude is large and the food is just ....good. Skip it.
New LES Gem
By berg835 on 11/28/2007
This new LES gem is a must for anyone with a palate for refined flavors. From the moment you pull back the red velvet curtain, unveiling a bar scene that hip enough to hang but chill enough to dine, to your first bite of their perfect Colorado Lamb Chop, your senses are peaked and expectations met. While I was hoping for booth, my date and I were more than satisfied with our table for two. However, the proximity of the tables opened a window into the awkwardness that was my neighboring couple. This, however, just added another fun topic of conversation, further enhancing a superb experience.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s