All Reader Reviews of...
617 Manhattan Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11222
at Nassau Ave.
Worth getting on the G train!!!
By fotoGLOVE on 8/15/2008
I've been here many times now bringing someone new each time. If i can get my friends to leave manhattan for a Thai place in Greenpoint you should def try this place if you haven't already. The Pad Se-ewww is outstanding! Delivered to you hot and fresh. Must have the spring rolls and chicken sate as well. MMMMMM Have been here on a date, brought the family, and even had a few business meetings here and it has yet to disappoint.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member