All Reader Reviews of...
617 Manhattan Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11222
at Nassau Ave.
Worth getting on the G train!!!
By fotoGLOVE on 8/15/2008
I've been here many times now bringing someone new each time. If i can get my friends to leave manhattan for a Thai place in Greenpoint you should def try this place if you haven't already. The Pad Se-ewww is outstanding! Delivered to you hot and fresh. Must have the spring rolls and chicken sate as well. MMMMMM Have been here on a date, brought the family, and even had a few business meetings here and it has yet to disappoint.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More