All Reader Reviews of...
54 Seventh Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11217
nr. Lincoln Pl.
By theslopeisdope on 3/26/2008
Like most Indian restaurants in the area, Amin is just so so. No surprises on the menu or in the restaurant itself. I prefer my Indian food spicy and have requested it many times, mostly through delivery, and they never fulfill that request. I stopped ordering from them after receiving an order of samosa that were very under cooked....raw dough and cold potatoes underneath an otherwise golden exterior.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu