All Reader Reviews of...
246 E. 51st St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. Second Ave.
By foodshanu on 1/6/2003
A gem of a place. Went to celebrate my aniversary with wife and two children ans we all loved the food and a nicely decorated place. I definetly would recommed it to all my friends.
By mebob on 12/26/2002
I love this place for its food and the ambiance is so good and relaxing. The service is genial. The music is so very very good. I will go back again.
one of the best kept secrets in the city
By divarachi on 12/25/2002
Amma has a very warm and loving environment. The food is simply amazing...I would reccomend the lamb dishes...I sincerely believe that Amma has the best indian food in town
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More