All Reader Reviews of...
246 E. 51st St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. Second Ave.
By foodshanu on 1/6/2003
A gem of a place. Went to celebrate my aniversary with wife and two children ans we all loved the food and a nicely decorated place. I definetly would recommed it to all my friends.
By mebob on 12/26/2002
I love this place for its food and the ambiance is so good and relaxing. The service is genial. The music is so very very good. I will go back again.
one of the best kept secrets in the city
By divarachi on 12/25/2002
Amma has a very warm and loving environment. The food is simply amazing...I would reccomend the lamb dishes...I sincerely believe that Amma has the best indian food in town
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Daughters of Brooklyn’s Pot-Growing Cherry Mogul Are Suing Police for His Suicide
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam