All Reader Reviews of...
624 Vanderbilt Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11238
nr. Prospect Pl.
Simply the Best
By Yummy93 on 4/12/2012
Though I tire of pizza easily, I never say no to an Amorina pizza. (They are the best outside of Italy.) The pastas are also very delicious, especially the "rigatoni with mushrooms" and the "cavatelli with broccoli rabe." And don't forget about the desserts! :)
By EatItBrooklyn on 10/4/2008
Some of the best pizza I've had, great combos. My favorite was the Frutta, with pears, fig, honey & gorgonzola. YUM! For photos, go to: www.eatbrooklynfood.blogspot.com and click on "pizza".
Go, go, go
By stapress on 8/10/2007
I must respond to a previous reviewer's remarks, but first let me say that I love this adorable restaurant. The authentically Italian, perfectly-baked thin crusted pizzas are topped creatively and are very, very delicious. The salads are also wonderful and are dressed with marvelous balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Food from another restaurant is Albano's other restaurant across the street! Get your facts straight next time.
Cute neighborhood gourmet pizza place
By tokamid on 4/5/2007
I've been to Amorina on several occasions, and enjoyed it every time. It's a very friendly, low-key neighborhood place that's great for kids, informal dates, and groups of friends. The pizzas are yummy, and some of the most adventurous and interesting in the city - including the dessert pizzas! Don't go here expecting a super polished downtown dining experience - but who wants that anyway?
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s