All Reader Reviews of...
60 University Pl., New York, NY, 10003
at 10th St.
Do they use flavored syrup?
By mentalfl0s on 9/9/2011
Tried the gelato here yesterday - not at all impressed. Seemed to me like they use a plain basic ice-cream base and add syrup flavors. The gelato has a sticky, non-so-fresh flavor to it. I suppose the 'as many flavors as you want' is a good business gimmick, but otherwise I don't see what's so great about this place. p.s., It's expensive!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu