All Reader Reviews of...
37 Ave. A, New York, NY, 10009
nr. 3rd St.
Cozy spot, tasty food
By leeny7 on 4/19/2011
Angelina Cafe is an unassuming spot (the kind that, even though you live in the neighborhood, you don't really notice until you buy a Living Social deal) and the decor is far from notable, but it's a comfortable, cozy spot for a casual weeknight dinner. I was pleased with the variety of meatless options, including several of that evening's specials. The server was friendly and attentive, and the food was fresh and delicious with generous -- but not gargantuan -- portions. I left feeling like I just ate something light and healthy, not heavy and guilt-inducing.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu