- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1697 Broadway, New York, NY, 10019
nr. 53rd St.
Too bad service
By Kaz on 11/6/2011
I ordered a pizza and salad.Salad had come after the pizza has already eaten.A waitress said" It's not because of me ,it's kitchen is bad", and she wrote "17% gratuity is recommended :-)". After paid, she didn't say "Thank you". Tooooo Bad!
Angelo's at the Ed Sullivan Theater
By writingrobert on 5/5/2011
Tied for the best bolognese sauce in the city. Great value. Attractive spot, either on the bar level or the second floor dining room overlooking Broadway. Surprising quality, class, and value for a place in the honky-tonk of greater Times Square.
It is where I send my friends
By whm3113 on 1/4/2007
I'm often asked, because I live in the Time's Square neighborhood, where is a good place to eat. I send them to Angelo's. It is, for me, as good as any other restuarant in the city in this price range. The fact that it is located where the tourists want to be is an added bonus. I see the lines outside Carnegie Deli and Stage Deli and I want to take the people by the hand to Angelo's, so at least they can get out of the weather and get a nice meal, rather than waiting for a $17.00 sandwich.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s