All Reader Reviews of...
117 W. 57th St., New York, NY, 10019
nr. Sixth Ave.
Best NYC Pizza
By FrancineMarlo on 11/10/2011
Best NYC pizza I ever had! I wouldn't go anywhere else for pizza.
Don't Count on Delivery
By opjk on 4/30/2010
This is about the 55th and 2nd ave location. The pizzas are a great example of this style, the pasta is good and generously portioned, the salads are excellent. However, they seem to have a policy about lying about delivery orders. I or my company have unfortunately been on the wrong end of Angelo's saying they've sent the order out (when it's already 30 minutes late), then, 20-30 minutes later, saying it hasn't gone out yet. Never again.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama