All Reader Reviews of...
117 W. 57th St., New York, NY, 10019
nr. Sixth Ave.
Best NYC Pizza
By FrancineMarlo on 11/10/2011
Best NYC pizza I ever had! I wouldn't go anywhere else for pizza.
Don't Count on Delivery
By opjk on 4/30/2010
This is about the 55th and 2nd ave location. The pizzas are a great example of this style, the pasta is good and generously portioned, the salads are excellent. However, they seem to have a policy about lying about delivery orders. I or my company have unfortunately been on the wrong end of Angelo's saying they've sent the order out (when it's already 30 minutes late), then, 20-30 minutes later, saying it hasn't gone out yet. Never again.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic