All Reader Reviews of...
117 W. 57th St., New York, NY, 10019
nr. Sixth Ave.
Best NYC Pizza
By FrancineMarlo on 11/10/2011
Best NYC pizza I ever had! I wouldn't go anywhere else for pizza.
Don't Count on Delivery
By opjk on 4/30/2010
This is about the 55th and 2nd ave location. The pizzas are a great example of this style, the pasta is good and generously portioned, the salads are excellent. However, they seem to have a policy about lying about delivery orders. I or my company have unfortunately been on the wrong end of Angelo's saying they've sent the order out (when it's already 30 minutes late), then, 20-30 minutes later, saying it hasn't gone out yet. Never again.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s