All Reader Reviews of...
1043 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10022
at 55th St.
BEST PIZZA EVER
By imissnewyork on 11/11/2008
We were in New York for News Years 2006 for the week, we ate at angelos twice we have picky eaters and they loved it. The pizza is the best I have ever had and still today I can taste it in my mind, not only was the pizza excellant but everything else was also including the eggplant and zuchini appetizer my favorite. I want to go back to New York not only for Times Square but for the pizza. I Highly recommend it to any one. The atmosphere is wonderful it gives off a family oriented feeling and we enjoyed it after walking all day in Manhattan they made us feel at home.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu