All Reader Reviews of...
13 Barrow St., New York, NY, 10014
By IowaEater on 10/4/2003
The incredible staff, who are professional, efficient, and work well together, made us comfortable immediately. The atmosphere is very serene and understated. The food was interesting, focusing on quality versus quanity. The chef came out at some point and inquired about how our evening at her restaurant was progressing. It was a perfect experience. Great food in an understated atmosphere and a staff that makes you feel at home without being too touchy-feely. I would recommend it highly.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl