All Reader Reviews of...
13 Barrow St., New York, NY, 10014
By IowaEater on 10/4/2003
The incredible staff, who are professional, efficient, and work well together, made us comfortable immediately. The atmosphere is very serene and understated. The food was interesting, focusing on quality versus quanity. The chef came out at some point and inquired about how our evening at her restaurant was progressing. It was a perfect experience. Great food in an understated atmosphere and a staff that makes you feel at home without being too touchy-feely. I would recommend it highly.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’