All Reader Reviews of...
396 West St., New York, NY, 10014
at 10th St.
Cozy Hideway on the Fringe of the West Village
By joelaine on 6/25/2007
Antica Venezia is a wonderful, cozy restaurant away from the noise and craziness of the West Village, but within a short walk . Service is incredible and the food is very good and well prepared. Tasty bruscetta and wonderfully light deep fried julienned zucchini arrived at our table soon after we ordered. I was sorry I had already eaten some bread but happy that I had not ordered an appetizer or salad. The entrees were good and portions were large. After the meal, a waiter comes around with a cart bearing homemade grappa and limoncello, a nice ending to a wonderful meal in a quiet oasis. Don't forget to save room for dessert.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- CafĂ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’
- Hundreds of Frozen Foods at Costco, Walmart, and Trader Joe’s Recalled Over Listeria Fears