All Reader Reviews of...
396 West St., New York, NY, 10014
at 10th St.
Cozy Hideway on the Fringe of the West Village
By joelaine on 6/25/2007
Antica Venezia is a wonderful, cozy restaurant away from the noise and craziness of the West Village, but within a short walk . Service is incredible and the food is very good and well prepared. Tasty bruscetta and wonderfully light deep fried julienned zucchini arrived at our table soon after we ordered. I was sorry I had already eaten some bread but happy that I had not ordered an appetizer or salad. The entrees were good and portions were large. After the meal, a waiter comes around with a cart bearing homemade grappa and limoncello, a nice ending to a wonderful meal in a quiet oasis. Don't forget to save room for dessert.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White