All Reader Reviews of...
17 Waverly Pl., New York, NY, 10003
nr. Greene St.
By Johnyen on 2/25/2009
I have been Apple for over 15 years, and never have a bad experience. Great place to host events and gatherings, their prices are pretty reasonable, the food is excellent, and the drinks delicious -lychee martini, Apple martini. Asian fusion cusine that's pretty well prepared. highly recommended. Appetizers were very tasty - BBQ chicken skewers, BBQ Beef and tuna sashimi. you must try their boneless Duck and Sea Bass soup. Beautiful private karaoke room, gorgeous bar and lounge. highly recommended
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus