All Reader Reviews of...
210 Spring St., New York, NY, 10012
at Sixth Ave.
By leighmainieri on 2/28/2003
The service was gracious and helpful . They treated people like they were kings & queens. I would go back again not only for the food but service.
SOHO seafood at its best!
By BarneyG on 1/28/2003
It won't just be oysters lovers raving about this exquisite seafood place at the corner of Spring at 6th Ave. Le Bernardin better be careful as Aguagrill seems to get better with each return visit. Try their Sunday lunch/brunch - few can top it.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More
- Two Men Indicted in Massive French Laundry Wine Robbery
- Lucky Peach’s Chris Ying Follows Strangers for Late-Night Papas Rellenas
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Vegan Restaurant Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal