All Reader Reviews of...
210 Spring St., New York, NY, 10012
at Sixth Ave.
By leighmainieri on 2/28/2003
The service was gracious and helpful . They treated people like they were kings & queens. I would go back again not only for the food but service.
SOHO seafood at its best!
By BarneyG on 1/28/2003
It won't just be oysters lovers raving about this exquisite seafood place at the corner of Spring at 6th Ave. Le Bernardin better be careful as Aguagrill seems to get better with each return visit. Try their Sunday lunch/brunch - few can top it.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s