- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
773 Fulton St., Brooklyn, NY, 11217
nr. South Oxford St.
Overpriced, Terrible Food
By RADK on 8/22/2011
I am really surprised by the rave reviews. They are all from over a year ago so I'm guessing this restaurant has really gone downhill. You know it's a bad restaurant experience when all of your guests are saying let's not order any more and just get out of here. Service was terrible - our waiter was a nice guy but it just seemed that the restaurant was poorly run and he couldn't do a good job. The food was perfectly mediocre, with super small portions, and was terribly overpriced. Case in point: $22 entree for 3 very bland sea scallops and sauteed spinach. That's it. Nothing else on the plate. We actually returned one of the dishes (fisherman's stew) because it was that disappointing and no one was eating it. I really wouldn't go here. There are much better places for your money. I hate leaving bad reviews but when you're still thinking about the $200+ bill for a terrible night out that left some of your guests hungry, well, there you go. Maybe they were good at some point, but not any more. They need to refocus on their food and management.
Stellar Dining Experience!!
By nikki_c on 5/17/2010
Food was fresh and flavorful. The fresh seafood choices were mouth-watering. I had a hard time deciding on a dish because everything looked delicious. I've been back two more times since just to try other selections. The service was excellent. The decor was lovely. The staff was friendly but not overbearing. I would certainly go back and I've been raving about it to foodies ever since discovering it.
what a nice place!!!
By entela on 8/19/2009
great food,clean place,exellent service, see it yourself...
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu