All Reader Reviews of...
37 E. 64th St., New York, NY, 10065
at Madison Ave.
Impressed With Changes!
By Pat17 on 8/1/2007
I have been to Arabelle a few times for business in the past. I always enjoyed it, but was never blown away. . .until recently. Wow! The changes are huge and all for the better. I enjoyed every morsel of food presented to me on my last two visits. After asking about the changes, I found out there is a new chef in the house. The plates were all beautifully presented- truly the creation of an artist who cares about every detail. The flavors were rich and meshed flawlessly. I had a difficult time choosing from the mouth watering menu items. I plan on returning on my own for an upcoming occasion. This is truly an experience worth trying out- over. . .and over. . .and over!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu