All Reader Reviews of...
117 Perry St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Hudson St.
Great food, poor service
By Anon2 on 4/25/2013
The food is fantastic here, and the atmosphere is great, however the service is awful! Our waiter was disinterested and more interest in chatting to his friends than paying us any attention. Very disappointed and ruined our meal.
Outstanding & Fun
By jraya on 4/23/2011
I hate to be responsible for making the wait time at this West Village gem even longer than it already is, but I can't keep a secret this delicious. Charming room, amazing food, nicely priced wine, friendly staff--Aria Wine Bar is my new favorite spot. It was busy and loud on a Thursday at 8pm. Try it with a date you wouldn't mind cozying up to, or a small group of friends who don't mind shouting a little. PS The seats at the bar are up for grabs. The nice but out-of-her-depths hostess neglected to tell us this, so we watched dumbly while other two people who arrived after us seated themselves.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Lucky Peach’s Chris Ying Follows Strangers for Late-Night Papas Rellenas
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Vegan Restaurant Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy