All Reader Reviews of...
117 Perry St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Hudson St.
Outstanding & Fun
By jraya on 4/23/2011
I hate to be responsible for making the wait time at this West Village gem even longer than it already is, but I can't keep a secret this delicious. Charming room, amazing food, nicely priced wine, friendly staff--Aria Wine Bar is my new favorite spot. It was busy and loud on a Thursday at 8pm. Try it with a date you wouldn't mind cozying up to, or a small group of friends who don't mind shouting a little. PS The seats at the bar are up for grabs. The nice but out-of-her-depths hostess neglected to tell us this, so we watched dumbly while other two people who arrived after us seated themselves.
Great food, poor service
By Anon2 on 4/25/2013
The food is fantastic here, and the atmosphere is great, however the service is awful! Our waiter was disinterested and more interest in chatting to his friends than paying us any attention. Very disappointed and ruined our meal.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s