- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
717 Fifth Ave., New York, NY, 10022
at 56th St.
By AlexisThomas on 10/26/2010
I recently stopped in Armani Ristorante with a friend for a late afternoon snack. The chocolate cake (I believe it was listed on the menu as chocolate fondant) was phenomena as well as the cappuccinos. The presentation of the food and service screamed Armani! Bravo
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- America Finally Realizing Subway’s Sandwiches Aren’t Very Good
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens