- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
717 Fifth Ave., New York, NY, 10022
at 56th St.
By AlexisThomas on 10/26/2010
I recently stopped in Armani Ristorante with a friend for a late afternoon snack. The chocolate cake (I believe it was listed on the menu as chocolate fondant) was phenomena as well as the cappuccinos. The presentation of the food and service screamed Armani! Bravo
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl