- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
717 Fifth Ave., New York, NY, 10022
at 56th St.
By AlexisThomas on 10/26/2010
I recently stopped in Armani Ristorante with a friend for a late afternoon snack. The chocolate cake (I believe it was listed on the menu as chocolate fondant) was phenomena as well as the cappuccinos. The presentation of the food and service screamed Armani! Bravo
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s