- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
74-27 37th Ave., Queens, NY, 11372
nr. 75th St.
Our Regular Stop
By unhappygilmore on 11/19/2012
We go to Armondo's whenever we are in Jackson Heights. The fish dishes, the ravioli specials and Roast Hog night (4th Wednesdays) top the list of favorites. We are always made to feel at home.
By Felicita on 1/2/2010
Our family loves Armondo's Italian Restaurant and Sidewalk Cafe. The food is perfection, the desserts decadent, the service is VIP and Jerry is a charming guy. We love it!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam
- Beyond Meat Debuts Its First ‘Fresh’ Veggie Burger at Whole Foods