- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
7316 Northern Blvd., Queens, NY, 11372
nr. 74th St.
Our Regular Stop
By unhappygilmore on 11/19/2012
We go to Armondo's whenever we are in Jackson Heights. The fish dishes, the ravioli specials and Roast Hog night (4th Wednesdays) top the list of favorites. We are always made to feel at home.
By Felicita on 1/2/2010
Our family loves Armondo's Italian Restaurant and Sidewalk Cafe. The food is perfection, the desserts decadent, the service is VIP and Jerry is a charming guy. We love it!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu