All Reader Reviews of...
106 W. 73rd St., New York, NY, 10023
nr. Columbus Ave.
Turkey Day was a real turkey!
By RakuFlames on 12/2/2004
Thanksgiving Day dinner was a huge disappointment. Two small slices of dry, tired turkey, small amounts of very good mashed potatoes and quite ordinary dressing, and a pat of canned carnberry sauce smaller than a pat of butter. Pumpkin pie bland and tasteless. Sounds carry and reverberate, making it very noisy.
great food great value
By tcahill on 4/23/2004
I took a client here for lunch a couple of months ago. It was great.Nice atmosphere,quality food and incredibly reasonable for new york.The sunday brunch menu looked great I plan on bringing the family in on a sunday.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More