All Reader Reviews of...
114 Tenth Ave., New York, NY, 10011
at 17th St.
Most Amazing Pizza I've Had!
By xostephox on 1/17/2011
I went to Artichoke with my fiance for dinner and it was amazing! I ordered the Penne Vodka because I wanted to try something new. My fiance ordered a slice of the Artichoke pizza. We both could not stop eating from each other's plates. So great and the environment is so nice with TVs and bars! Next time I'll be coming with my girlfriends for their Happy Hour! Two thumbs up!
Artichoke Pizza is Amazing!
By bridgeth on 11/23/2010
How can you go wrong with pizza and Spinach and Artichoke dip? This pizza is the best thing in NYC! If you go before the club is closed, the line is not bad at all. Even so, the wait is worth it! I love this pizzeria!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Ana Gasteyer Loves a Good Mint Julep
- Starbucks New ‘Secret’ Drink Is a Ghastly Purple Nightmare
- World’s Worst Customer Injures Himself and 4 Others After Accidentally Firing His Gun at a Restaurant
- A Chef Explains Why He’s Suddenly Closing His Much-Loved Brooklyn Restaurant
- More Whole Foods Products Recalled Over Food-Safety Fears