All Reader Reviews of...
710 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY, 10025
nr. 94th St.
My sushi food order, oh but you didn't say extra ginger
By roberty on 6/20/2013
I spent over a $120 on about 10 rolls and I was sent almost NO ginger. When I called and expressed how upset I was instead of offering sending me ginger I was told an insincere â€œIâ€™m so sorryâ€ť not an offer to send me the ginger. When I expressed that I would not order from them again because of this they genuinely did not care. I am Outraged!!!
Best Sushi on UWS
By bichonronni on 1/24/2013
In a city full or ordinary sushi- or high priced chic good sushi....its a pleasure to get really exceptional sushi with an extensive assortment, innovative rolls, and fine cooked food as well- at very fair prices. The service is attentive and polite and the manager Danny runs a well organized and efficient restaurant. Don't miss the value lunch specials- and the fantastic specialty rolls....particularly those wrapped in cucumber. I can't ever resist the fresh - right out of the ocean taste of their arctic char, super white tuna, yellow tail and salmon eggs. I eat there at least 2-3 times a week....I simply cannot walk by without walking in!
refreshing place on the upper west side
By Pefac on 4/9/2009
when you walk into asia kan, you would expect this restaurant to be in chelsea or hells kitchen. the decour is trendy, yet simple. Food is excellent, i am very picky with asian food (in general i find it quite disgusting) but this place is excellent, the sushi is fresh, the dishes are flavorful, not overly pumped with soy sauce and salt. I definately recommend. they have a nice saki list too
By Pefac on 4/2/2009
ive never actually eaten here, but i do get take out from them a lot. every dish ive had is delicious. especially if ur in the mood for something light like sushi. It is very fresh and well prepared. delicious miso soup
Go back again and again
By veatv on 3/10/2009
I know many asian restaurants in NYC and have been there over 100 because i am asian,,and I found my favorite restaurant now! most of restaurants overcharge alchol even its bored and nothing special, but Asian kan has variety of drink with moderate price , I can say food as well. definitely, i will go back to eat and drink again!!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu