- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
90 Wythe Ave. , Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. N. 11th St.
great dinner and great concept
By eastvillage2013 on 3/1/2013
i knew the gm from atera.. always right on. great spot, just ate at the bar but i ll be back to have dinner.. great service and ambiance, had a good time. for the food it would take me more than just two lines but really good, creative and perfectly executed.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s