- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
90 Wythe Ave. , Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. N. 11th St.
great dinner and great concept
By eastvillage2013 on 3/1/2013
i knew the gm from atera.. always right on. great spot, just ate at the bar but i ll be back to have dinner.. great service and ambiance, had a good time. for the food it would take me more than just two lines but really good, creative and perfectly executed.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More