- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
90 Wythe Ave. , Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. N. 11th St.
great dinner and great concept
By eastvillage2013 on 3/1/2013
i knew the gm from atera.. always right on. great spot, just ate at the bar but i ll be back to have dinner.. great service and ambiance, had a good time. for the food it would take me more than just two lines but really good, creative and perfectly executed.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu